Saturday 29 October 2011

Season 4, Episodes 12 & 13

Episode 12: A Disquiet Follows my Soul
  • That is indeed a lot of smoking around a pregnant lady. Are Six and Tigh in love?
  • Adama still doesn't like talking about hypothetical situations.
  • Lee knows the Fifth was a woman. Does he know it was Ellen?
  • Helo looks really old.
  • Hot Dog as Nikki's father. Hmm.
  • Laura giving up her medication. Is she waiting to die so that she doesn't have to publicly agree to an alliance with the Cylons?
  • Gaius looks kind of hot with this new short hair.
  • Laura and Bill in bed together was cute.
Quotes

Gaeta: "Can't keep those toasters waiting."

Starbuck (to Gaeta): "Are you enjoying yourself? Is this how you get your kicks these days? Wait, I'm sorry, I mean half kicks."

Laura (to Bill): "I've played my role in this farce, a dying leader will guide the people to the blah blah fraking blah blah. I've been there, I've done that, now what? Is there another role that I have to play for the rest of my life? Do you remember what we said on New Caprica? How we talked about trying to live for today? Well, you'd better think about that because maybe tomorrow really isn't coming. Maybe today is all we have left. And maybe, just maybe, I've earned the right to live a little before I die. Haven't I? What do you think? Haven't I?" - So touching.


Episode 13: The Oath
  • Lee looks much skinnier for some reason. Maybe he's not been eating properly since Dee's suicide?
  • Laura promising to have dinner ready for Bill was cute, though also ironic foreshadowing, perhaps.
  • It was nice of the writers to point out how no one knows that Kara is, by having that officer say so.
  • Lee and Kara kiss! About time.
  • Six comforting Hera was a nice image.
  • Adama and Tigh kick ass!
  • Laura and Bill's final kiss of the episode was really hot, though kind of awkward!
  • Why did Bill choose to stay behind with Saul? Because he really loves his friend and couldn't bear to have left him behind?
Quotes

Adama (to Laura): "I don't do passive aggressive."

Kara: "Take it from someone who died once. It's no fun." - So does she remember dying now? She didn't when she first returned at the end of season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment