Saturday 20 August 2011

Season 3, Episodes 15 & 16

Episode 15: A Day in the Life

  • Is Adama "projecting" these memories of his wife like a Cylon? I'm suspecting everyone (except Gaius) of being a Cylon these days.
  • Laura going for a work out!
  • How did they get that photo of Adama so young? Did they photoshop his wife in to a real picture of the actor or take the picture then photoshop him to make him look younger? Either way, he looked really handsome young.
  • Adama doesn't like talking about hypothetical situations.
  • I ship Bill and Laura so hard right now.
Quote

Lee: "A kick in the butt is worth a thousand words."

Episode 16: Dirty Hands
  • Aerilonians speak with a Yorkshire accent, apparently, and Gaius was really brought up as a farmer. I loved the way he switched in to his "native" accent when speaking about Aerilon. Very nice acting.
  • Tyrol telling Starbuck to "be nice"!
Quote

Adama (to Laura): "You're always welcome in one of my beds. In a manner of speaking."

I was a little disappointed with these two episodes. They were not what I was hoping for after the previous two. I guess the action I'm anticipating with Gaius' trail etc. is being put off till the season finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment