Saturday 9 July 2011

Season 3, Episodes 3 & 4

Episode 3: Exodus, Part 1
  • Tyrol is beardless again!
  • The idea of Tigh and Ellen stepping up as foster parents for Cally and Tyrol's baby took me by surprise. Are they God parents or something?
  • Galactica = home.
  • Why does Number Three sleep on Colonial One?
  • Gaius reporting that Number Five told him that toilet paper was the way to win the Humans' trust!
  • I really hate this story line with Kara and Casey. I find it to offensive that Kara would change so much. The way she's acting just seems completely out of character. Not all women like or want children, and I feel that this idea is what they're playing on here. Perhaps it's all a trick.
  • The Adama family theme chokes me up.
  • Three is so creepy.
  • Listening to Number One explain how he kill himself so he coulee download made me feel queasy.
  • Loved the hint of Sharon's theme at Three spotting baby Hera.
  • How did Three recognise Galactica Sharon?
  • I was so proud of Sharon for not letting Three persuade her!
  • Adama's speech at the end was cheesy, but also kind of awesome!
Quote
Crazy lady: "Wish I had some chocolate caramel." Such good timing with this line right after she conveyed her message from God to Number Three!

Episode 4: Exodus, Part 2
  • Tigh actually killed Ellen. Wow.
  • Galactica's entrance and exit were amazing. Inter-atmosphere jump = awesome!
  • Just when I thought the Galactica was going to be destroyed, the Pegasus arrived, and I was blown away, despite it being kind of predictable since they would never kill of Adama.
  • The Pegasus going down and wiping out two base stars!
  • Leoben asking Kara to say she loved him was beyond creepy and right in to psychotic. And the kissing, oh god - I was so relieved when she finally stabbed him and made it stop!
  • I'm glad we got another glimpse of Head Six. I was starting to wonder if she'd vanished now that Gaius and Caprica Six have been reunited.
  • I was so glad Casey wasn't really Kara's daughter in the end. And my prediction about her being a trick was right.
  • The scene in which Adama goes directly from realising that his best friend has lost his wife to having his name cheered was kind of heart-breaking.
  • It was nice to see Tori finally show some emotion.
  • The ending felt like it was season 1 all over again, with Adama moustache-less and all!
Quote

Dee: "We have to survive. We have to find Earth. If we don't, there'll be no one to remember a man named William or a Battlestar named Galactica."

No comments:

Post a Comment